Monday, March 12, 2007

We are Back!!!











Hello...or Should I say Aloha.....
It seems like forever since I have posted anything!
We are back from Hawaii~
Well....we are still getting organized and catching up on things but wanted to post a few pics. Once I organize all 405 photos...(Yes I know 405 photos for Hawaii) I will post some highlights but thought I would throw out some teasers for now!
We had a great trip! Nick was like a kid at Disneyland...he had the time of his life...including swimming with SEA TURTLES!!!!! He couldn't stop talking about it!
The trip was great!!!
Enjoy the photos and I promise I will post more soon!
Loves...Kell~

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see more pics.

the yaney's said...

Welcome back...can't wait to see the pictures!

Viktoria said...

Awesome. you look fabulous, so does nick. I can't wait til we talk so i can hear all about your trip! happy birthday too!