Monday, March 19, 2007

It has been awhile........Some time in the garden....

Hello...
It is me!
It has been so long since I have posted anything!
"Life is Good"
This weekend I went to my mom's and we had a great weekend. We went to Traci's baby shower which was really nice. Saturday night my dad came over and we had our traditional St. Patty's Day Irish dinner cornbeef and cabbage! YUM YUM it was delicious! My dad cooked it all and it was so yummy! Thanks Dad! :) :)
On Sunday we planted flowers in the yard and that was really fun too!
It was a great weekend.
Today Nick and I had off and we spent most of our day planting our garden and flowers! It is looking so cute and I will have to take some photos of Nick's garden! We expanded the garden this year and we have a lot more fruits and vegetables that we are growing! Lots of different Lettuce too! WHOO HOOO We love eating fresh produce! Plus Nick LOVES his garden! I am just waiting for my chiminea and bird feeder! Those are the two things I really want!!! :) :)

Well...just thought I would drop in and say hello! It has been fairly busy and I need to shoot some pictures of the yard! I will do that tomorrow and post soon!

Tell me about your garden?

Kellys~

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Where's the garden pics? :)

Auntie Ann said...

Sounds like fun! I will for sure make you one of those things on my blog...let me know if there is a color you want or anything. anndewitt@hotmail.com