Monday, March 26, 2007

The Countdown is on......Tick Tock Tick Tock


These pictures are from last year when I went and visited my sister and her family!!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
In just 5 days my sister and my nieces will be here! I am so excited to see them and spend time with them!! They will be here for a week and I will get to spend this weekend with them up in Reno and then the following Friday in YC! I know my mom is equally excited to see her granddaughters!

Family is so great and being a AUNT is the best thing in the whole world!!! I can't wait to see my sis and Ash and Ali!!!
Loves...Kells~

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

See you soon!! :)

the yaney's said...

I'm excited too! I can't wait to see all the girls get together. See ya on Friday! : )

Mary said...

How fun...there's nothing better than Family!