Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hawaii Here We Come



ALOHA!!!!!!
Ok...SO I am so excited and Just had to post another entry!
Nick and I are leaving on Sunday for Hawaii for 8 days 7 nights and I cannot wait! This is the hotel we are staying at! It is the Ko'lina JW Marriott Resort! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We are going to have so much fun! We are going with my friend Ashley and her husband Clay!! I will get to be in Hawaii on my birthday March 6th! Whoo Hooo! So now I am just preparing myself for the 5 hour flight! I have to go buy my Kava Gold! That helps me relax while flying since I freak out like a nutso woman!!! Poor Nick he hates it that I freak out when I fly and doesn't understand my fears! I am getting better but I sure hate it! I wish I could wiggle my nose like Bewitched and just arrive! How cool would that be!
Well.....maybe I will post one more before our trip but if not I will try to post while we are there! I have to bring my computer for work!
MAHALO!!!

5 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

JW's are nice...that is where we stayed in Atlanta and it was so pretty. Have fun...wish we were going w/ya!

Heather said...

I am sooo jealous! Josh and I talk about how we want to go back to Hawaii nearly every day! I lived there for a while after highschool, and I wouldn't even hesitate to have the chance to live there again!
Have so much fun!

sat said...

aloha and hau'oli la hanua! i hope you guys are having fun....i wish we could have celebrated with you! you're so close:)

Auntie Ann said...

Happy birthday, have a great trip!!!

Auntie Ann said...

Happy birthday, have a great trip!!!