Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!




Happy Birthday MOM!


Today is my mom's birthday!


My mom is the best mom in the whole world!




HERE ARE 21Things about my mom......


1. She was born on March 13 in Yuba City, California


2. She went to Bridge Street School, Gray Avenue, and YCHS


3. She went to school with a lot of my friends parents


4. She is the best mother in the whole world


5. She is a NANA to two beautiful granddaughters


6. She has two daughters


7. She is the Best Realtor in Yuba City!!!!!!!!!!!!! She cares so much about her clients and their needs she truly exceeds the clients expectations!!!


8. She is the true meaning of Customer Service!!!!


9. She loves Shoes


10. She loves Tanzanite


11. She is the hardest worker I know.


12. She has a heart of gold


13. She was an only child


14. She loves Wine


15. She loves to work in her yard and loves planting flowers


16. She use to be afraid to fly and now she is ok with flying( i have to learn her secret)


17. Did I mention she loves her granddaughters more than anything in this world?


18. She is almost a "great aunt" Both her Niece and Nephew are expecting their first child.


19. She makes the best persimmon pudding ever


20. There is no place like HOME for the holidays!


21. She is the BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!




Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!


Your Surprise is coming!!!!!


I will give you a hint....


I left my heart in.............

1 comment:

Auntie Ann said...

Moms are the best! so cute...and so happy you had fun on your trip. (and lived to tell about it)!!!