Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Amazing

Last night Nick and I had an amazing opportunity to dine at The Village Pub in Woodside, California.
It was truly an Amazing Experience! The Restaurant was unbelievable!
Woodside is the cutest little town about 30 minutes South of San Francisco off 280.
I just fell in love with the town.
I have to say it is in my top 5 of fabulous restaurants!
Nick and I are so fortunate to be in this business and have these experiences!
I just love going out to fancy dinners and having amazing service, fabulous food and incredible wines!
Thank you Max for an amazing evening!!!
Cheers!

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Soak up all those fancy meals and dates while you can!! Once you have kiddos things change! :) No more fancy restaurants. Ha, Ha!!

the yaney's said...

Congrats on your amazing night!!

jenjt said...

Oh to live in Woodside or Ross or maybe Tiburon!!! Maybe in my next life...I guess I'll just settle for "the city" (sigh)

amy said...

Ditto on what Karyn said!!!!
Sounds wonderful though! You guys always get royal treatment!! :)