Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SO MUCH FUN...............


I have joined the MAC revolution! Love it! Will never go back to my PC.
So I had a little too much fun with the photo booth and here is what happened!!!
HE HE HE...
Did everyone VOTE today? I did!!! Yeah...not that my vote really matters...but I voted! I did my American duty!! :)
Well I hope everyone is having a Great Week....
I am on a posting roll!!
HA HA...
Maybe some more fun photos to come.
You never know!! I think I am addicted to my mac... I have already started trying to make a website..AYE AYE AYE.
Ha.
Kell~

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

you're retarded!

ha ha!

jenjt said...

Oh Boy!! I'm sure we will have some very fun pictures coming our way...
Yes, I voted! And EVERYONE voted against me :(

Burg Family said...

you're a dork - but I still like you since you got a mac. way to go! which one did you get? bout time you got smart - they're the best way to go.