Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dance...Dance..Dance...All Night Long...

Well, Well, Well.....Tonight is Dance Lessons...To dance or not to dance?
I am so exhausted! I have literally been going, going, going and I really don't want to go to dance lessons tonight! I know I should but I am exhausted and I don't feel so great? What to do?
It is fun though! So far we have learned Fox Trot, East Coast Swing and last week we started the TANGO...Love the tango...but I enjoy dancing in general! There is a great group of us doing it! Something fun!
Alright.....TTFN...Kell~

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I had NO idea you were taking dance lessons!!! Does Nick go too? I want to do that sooooo bad!!!! I miss dancing and think it would be fun to pick up again...maybe after the baby. :)

the yaney's said...

Sounds like fun!

amy said...

are you guys going to do a crazy first dance at the wedding? sounds fun and great exercise!! :)

Burg Family said...

way to go - can't wait to see your moves at the wedding :)