Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is Spring Around The Corner? Winter isn't too bad in Wine Country...


So...I just love this time of year in wine country...other than the rain we are getting this year, however we need it!
The other day Nick and I were at Bouchaine Winery in Carneros and the mustard was absolutely gorgeous! The Napa & Sonoma Valleys are just covered with mustard right now! It is so pretty. I love all the different seasons here! There is beauty in all the seasons!
How Does Your Town Look this time of year?
Kell~

7 comments:

Heather said...

LOOOOVE it there! You are so lucky to live there, to be surrounded by all that beauty all the time!

{The Christian's} said...

That is so pretty! All we see here is white....it has been snowing a lot! I am ready for spring! :)

Erin said...

I love it there this time of year. Such a beautiful place. I'm hoping to go up there soon...

the yaney's said...

So pretty...I love when the mustard is in bloom in the orchards.

Tamara said...

Very pretty!

And my blog isn't private anymore. :)

amy said...

hi friend!
miss you...

Burg Family said...

great shot cuz!