Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Little Bit of Fun.....

Hello...So I saw this on Erin's Blog...and thought it might be kind of fun!!!
I tag Amy & Jen.....

What is his name? Nicholas Stasys Dolata
How long have you been together? 3 years, 3 Months but who is counting? HE HE
How long did you date? 7 months long distance and then we moved in together
Who eats more? Of what? We both love good food and we love everything!
Who said I love you first? Nick
Who is taller? Nick
Who is smarter? I think we are both smart and we both are stronger in different areas! It is a great team!
Who does the laundry? I know I probably should...but Nick does! However I have been doing it more lately!!!
Who does the dishes? I do I hate a messy kitchen!!
Who sleeps on the right? Right now Nick..I use to but we switched sides!
Who pays the bills? Nick..I hate paying bills!
Who mows the lawn? Nick does but sometimes I do...I kinda like it!
Who cooks dinner? We both do...Nick is the trained chef though so I am sure you can imagine his dinners are amazing!
Who drives when you are together? We both do..just depends on our moods
Who is more stubborn? Should I even answer this?? I am of course!
Who kissed who first? I think I did....HE HE
Who asked who out first? Well this is a funny one seeing that I lived in New York City and Nick lived in Vail...he invited me to Vail for a visit so I guess Nick asked me out first!
Who proposed? Nick....At The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay...November 13, 2006 (my grandparents wedding anniversary)
Who has more siblings? Nick Does......3 I only have one!
Who wears the pants? I would say we're equals. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute, I'm glad you did it!

jenjt said...

You have a challenge on my blog...check it out...I'll be waiting!!!